- First Quarter Investment Thoughts, By Lyle Benson - Equity markets continued recent strong performance with a very good first quarter.
- President Obama's Proposed 2014 Budget, By Chris Benson - A number of proposed tax law changes were included in President Obama's budget proposal that could have a major impact on you if they are enacted.
- Reality Check for Your Portfolio, By Lyle Benson - With the Dow Jones Industrial Average hitting new all time highs several times over the past few weeks and investors getting excited about equities again, now is a great time to reassess your portfolio. While the strong returns year to date in the equity markets have certainly been enjoyable to watch, it's important not to get swept up in the euphoria of a strong market.
- The B Word, by Chris Benson – Everyone is worried about the bond markets right now but they play an integral role in your portfolio, so what should you do?
- Personal Financial Planning Implications of the 2012 Tax Act, By Lyle Benson – The Tax Relief Act has numerous provisions that will impact your personal finances and create opportunities for planning. Here are some initial thoughts.
Tax Season Articles
- Helpful Tax Websites
- Random Observations from the Tax Desk
- Charitable Contribution Documentation Rules
- Organizing Your Tax Information
- Tax Return Efficiency Tips
- Blue Tax Folder Explanation
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
LK Benson & Company is a CPA Financial Planning firm whose primary objective is helping our clients address planning opportunities and reach their financial goals. Our clients are typically high net worth individuals and families and we often address multi-generational issues. We provide advice that is objective and independent as we work with and coordinate the services of other advisors. Proactive and personal relationships with clients drive the firm. The staff at LK Benson & Company is critical to providing these services. They are given the opportunity to grow professionally while providing the flexibility to lead a balanced life. We work as a team to ensure that all of our clients' needs are met in a timely fashion.